Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Business Analyst overview
Amazing opportunity to join one of our top clients as an IT Business Analyst! This individual will be stepping into an open, collaborative, enterprise environment and will have the opportunity to train, mentor as well as apply their expertise to the BA team!
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Facilitate business process improvement through, analysis, reviews and documentation
- Manage all requirements development processes through elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of multiple requirements solutions
- Support the continuous management of requirements.
- Creates technical and testing specification cases based on requirements and solutions
- Following project strategy and procedures for base lining requirements, requirements change control and requirements traceability
- Select proper analysis and specification models to ensure quality of requirements
- Follow Agile/Scrum methodology
- Asses requirements change request
Business Analyst Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a IT Business Analyst in a corporate IT environment.
- Experience working in an application development, deployment/implementation and/or infrastructure environment as an IT BA
- Experience facilitating Prototypes, Workshops, Focus Groups, Observation, Task Analysis, Documentation, and Surveys
- Managing and negotiating with stakeholders during the full development lifecycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience with Enterprise Analysis, Process Modelling, and Gap Assessment
- Experience with the development and deployment of BA methods and tools
- Experience managing stakeholders’ expectations and requirements
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience
- Collaborate with other technical, implementation and support teams
- Experienced with third-party vendors when delivering requirements and solutions
- Experience creating and presenting prototypes and mock-up solutions to stakeholders
Nice to Haves:
- Experienced in SharePoint client-side migrations and application model design
- CCBA Certification (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis)
- ITTIL v2 or 3