Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Curriculum Developer IV
Main Purpose of Role
• Drive the development and implementation of the R+E Utube (on-line video system) around both behavior change and administration.
• Drive the development and implementation of the R+E U working and experienced journey.
• Work with outside vendors to identify exposures and experiences for the learners.
• Assist in this process by being a key conduit between outside vendors and inside SMEs to verify the applicability of content, both new and existing. Work closely with chosen vendors to ensure the timely delivery of appropriate content.
• Work with IT to format and upload content to R+E U
• Drive the continuous improvement and implementation of new project management tools to support the global project management network.
• Align and assist in the improvement of the Project Management SharePoint site.
• Drive the development and Implementation of ONE R+E Portal working with IT, marketing communications, R+E team members and leadership to develop portal to meet needs of R+E Community and find and develop content for portal.
General knowledge of the product innovation process at the company
Knowledge and expertise in the R&E competencies being developed for R+E U.
Ability to network within the company
Knowledge of internal employees and the ability to network with the specific R+E U “ professors” for each of the specific competencies being developed.