Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Curriculum Developer Summary:
The Curriculum Developer will drive the development and implementation of an on-line video system around both behavior change and administration.
Curriculum Developer Responsibilities:
- Drive the development and implementation
- Work with outside vendors to identify exposures and experiences for the learners
- Assist in this process by being a key conduit between outside vendors and inside SMEs to verify the applicability of content
- Work closely with chosen vendors to ensure the timely delivery of appropriate content
- Work with IT to format and upload content
- Drive the continuous improvement and implementation of new project management tools to support the global project management network
- Align and assist in the improvement of the Project Management SharePoint site
- Drive the development and implementation of the system
- Work with team members and leadership to develop portal to meet needs of the Community
Curriculum Developer Experience:
- General knowledge of the product innovation process
- Knowledge and expertise in curriculum development.