Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Data Integration Specialist
Data Integration Specialist
Data Integration Specialist Summary:
The Data Integration Specialist is responsible for assisting with all technical aspects of customer and third party interfaces to ensure satisfaction and effective use of products and services. Associates may be assigned to support a specific type of technology or to a pool of customers or to a specific customer base for support and/or data transfer, connectivity and transaction processing. This position may respond to service tickets, inbound emails and phones calls and work directly with clients to provide day to day account support, problem resolution, research, and analysis. The primary function is to support and handle technical questions and escalations from customers as well as resolve complex issues, resolve and close help desk tickets and other real-time customer needs. At times will escalate issues to other resources inside and outside of company, assist with user acceptance testing, support new products and documentation. This position is responsible for onboarding our clients with the products that they purchased.
Data Integration Specialist Responsibilities:
- Resolve time sensitive customer technical problems by following established resolution procedures as well as documenting, communicating and follow-up with management as necessary.
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of system integration options to include Batch file processing, API interfaces, EDI, etc.
- Work with sales, account setup specialist, implementation project management, the customer and other associates for a successful customer implementation.
- Responsible for maintaining various macros and scripts used to update customer account information in various programs
- Updates and maintains customer status’ s within the implementation phase for reporting purposes
- Helps develop new programs or processes for implementation and workflow improvements
- Three or more years of experience in a professional work environment
- Database and SQL experience (queries, joins)
- ERP or Accounting Back Office knowledge experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel including the use of formulas and macros preferred
- Highly responsive to calls and emails
- Experience with data mapping and secure B2B file exchanges preferred
- Make suggestions for process improvements to address project quality, cost reduction, cycle time and/or productivity
- One or more years of experience with implementations, client support, technical support or customer-interfacing preferred