Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Enterprise Digital Program Director (IT)
The IT Enterprise Digital Program Director position is responsible for bringing the global enterprise digital programs and web application system solutions to life. This includes partnering with internal and external business colleagues to understand their needs, analyze what it will take to implement, work with scrum masters, software development teams, and lead cross-function IT teams to ensure digital solutions are implemented on time, on budget, and meets the business goals.
The IT Enterprise Digital Director acts as a liaison between the web design teams and the IT software engineering, infrastructure, operations, and delivery teams that are needed to fulfill the enterprise digital solutions. The Director will partner with the business digital product owner and the Web design UI/UX teams in defining the features and functionality. As the IT digital program “ owner”, the Director will be responsible for the delivery of IT digital software development components (front-end & back-end) projects and website maintenance requests assigned from inception to completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively leverage web content management systems to deliver web sites and digital channels with varying levels of complexity and functionality.
- Work with IT development teams and 3rd party development providers in the Design, Elaboration, Construction, and Transition Phases in building custom web applications and websites.
- Support scoping and technical requirements functions to clearly define delivery objectives and work estimates.
- Provide estimates and own the delivery of the IT web development and maintenance portfolio of projects.
- Provide guidance to developer direct reports and IT architects.
- Clearly communicate development and delivery status to stakeholders.
- Lead, manage a highly collaborative and cross-functional team including 3rd party consultants.
- Promote adoption of standards and open frameworks to ensure efficiency and quality.
- Incorporate development and CI/CD tools, automation, and testing methodologies to minimize rework and downtime.
- Identify and translate technical opportunities and lead the team through delivery.
- Building and managing relationships with companies that supply products and services to the global Sales and Servicing organizations.
- Ensure that vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations by delivering quality products and services on time.
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate program roadmap sessions with the business to identify and drive to meet the business needs. Ensure that requirements are documented along with user stories, process flow diagrams, work schedules, architectural diagrams, and other program artifacts.
- Oversee multiple teams of developers, vendors, architects, and other managed project resources.
- Maintain technology currency by identifying emerging trends in Digital solutions in order to better align technical solutions with customer needs, to ensure the delivered solution meets customer requirements and that best practices are being followed.
- Develop and maintain a strong strategic relationship with executive and senior business leaders serving as a liaison between the business stakeholders and the IT organization.
- Positively influence stakeholders towards achieving the effective outcomes.
- Development experience in Web Content Management System (i.e. Adope AEM or Sitecore).
- Seasoned in Agile Software Methodology (i.e. SCRUM); experience working with the Agile Framework and working with Program and Product Owners on Scrum Teams.
- 5+ years’ experience managing development in Web and Mobile Full stack including modern frameworks, HTML5, CSS Templates, Rest API principles, Caching, Google Analytics, MVC Patterns, Responsive web design, SEO/SEM strategies.
- Database and database-related development experience a must, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience with Source Control, Automated test, CI/CD (i.e. GIT), cross-functional collaboration tool (i.e. Atlassian, Slack)
- Requires a Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business or equivalent associated business experience.
- MBA preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in IT Manager/Director roles working specifically with executive stakeholders, Product Owners, Sales and Marketing Management, Customer Service Management and Digital professionals.
- Expert level business requirement gathering skills.
- Proven experience in managing vendor relationships.
- Customer-focused, with demonstrated experience and ability to be flexible with changing priorities, demands and requests.
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements from various personalities across organization boundaries, including senior executives.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced IT environment on medium to large-scale projects.