Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Entry Level NOC Analyst
Entry Level NOC Analyst:
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADER AND GROW WITHIN THE TECHNOLOGY WORLD!
0-2 years within a service/help desk environment
College experience within an IT field
1-2 years working with a ticketing system (Documenting a timeline of events to resolution)
- Managing your assigned ticketing queue
- Professional, timely and detailed updates within all tickets assigned to you
- Meet key service level metrics that will be monitored by the NOC manager
- Follow specific rules of engagement per client
- Properly set next steps for each ticket that allows for a client or NOC manager to identify the progress of each ticket
- Utilize layer one troubleshooting to diagnose the problem
- Be able to clearly communicate to a non-technical employee on finding and troubleshooting the equipment onsite
- Be able to document and understand next steps based on your troubleshooting discoveries
- Engage carrier for isolation and escalation
- After determining an issue to be related to the carrier for the specific network, engagement and escalation of that carrier must be treated as a high priority to resolve an incident.
- Follow the specified rules of engagement for each carrier
- Communication to the client
- Consistently communicate the status to the end user affected
- Consistently update the ticket with detailed status
- Resolve or hand-off to Tier 2
- If trouble resolved, documenting and closing the ticket out in a timely and detailed fashion.
- If trouble requires Tier 2 assistance based on specific metrics met, handing off and communicating appropriately to those individuals.