Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Expense Management Specialists
The Expense Management Specialist is responsible for being the subject matter expert on the client’ s Expense Management software. These include solution design, hands-on service configuration, client project team training, and client testing/validation support.
- Quickly and effectively comprehend client’ s business requirements to design and configure solutions
- Creatively design solutions for complex requirements
- Develop and maintain strong functional and technical product knowledge of solutions
- Effectively communicate and work with C-Level sponsors, internal and client project teams, international and multi-cultural clients
- Effectively communicate complex ideas and persuade clients to adopt the recommended solution remotely
- Conduct effective training and product demonstrations calls with clients remotely
- Stay organized and deliver on commitments, including updating any project tracking systems and fulfilling administrative responsibilities
- Meet or exceed deployment productivity and quality metrics
- Deliver outstanding client service
- Work effectively with peers, other departments, and management
- Works with the team and leadership to evaluate and set standards for time and efficiency based on reported issues while establishing and meeting SLA’ s’ for internal and external partner support.
- Identifies repeat issues and problems and shares knowledge and know-how with internal team members.
- Acts as a subject matter expert to assist customers both internal and external
- Updates/Creates process and procedure documentation while providing workflow knowledge to team members along the way.
- Must have strong technical aptitude and must be a quick learner with the ability to understand software workflow, along with capability and constraints.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to present and understand complex ideas effectively
- Excellent organization, communication, and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Strong phone presence along with creativity, perseverance and ability to think on your feet.
- Experience in client-facing/service roles
- Experience with financial applications and knowledge of accounting processes
- Bachelor’ s degree with Accounting or Information Systems emphasis preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the job
- 1+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Full life-cycle financial system implementation experience
- Minimum of two years of experience implementing financial or hosted applications – implementation experience with expense management services highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills and ability to deliver on commitment
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment