Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Financial Analyst - IT
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for tracking financial data and reporting for IT projects. The ideal candidate for this role will be a recent college graduate with one to two years of experience working as a Financial Analyst. This individual will have strong Excel skills including v-lookups, pivot tables, advanced formulas, and Macros.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains financial planning templates to support budget, forecast & strategic business planning processes
- Generates ad hoc financial reports to support management reporting and analytics
- Will track total spend and invoices for external vendors and compare against purchase
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business (Finance) or MIS related fields
- Financial analysis experience in a corporate environment preferred.
- Advanced experience with Excel including v-lookups, pivot tables, advanced formulas, and Macros
- Deep understanding of IT projects including project plans and milestones
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server, PPM tools such as Clarity, Primavera, SharePoint or MS Project
- Proficient in forecasting techniques
- Strong math skills. Advanced classes and/or experience preferred.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment