Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
1000 Abernathy Rd NE Bldg 400, Suite 1700 Atlanta, GA 30328
HRIS Analyst - Position Description
The HRIS Analyst is an integral part of the HR Services team and provides support to the Human Resources operations and functional organizations in the area of system requirements within the Workday module. This role will also be a subject matter expert for HCM module, including but not limited to the Talent module within Workday. This role will be responsible for configuration in Workday, user communications, producing reporting/analytics, providing project leadership as well as coordinating data reviews, as applicable.
HRIS Analyst Key Accountabilities:
- Supports Manager, HR Systems with configuration changes in Workday.
- Partners with third-party configuration resources by initiating change requests (CRs), testing changes in sandbox, reviewing Business Review Document, approving for production, etc.
- Responsible for the maintenance and ongoing administration of the HRIS to support short-term and long- term goals.
- Maintains data integrity in the HRIS, regularly coordinates data audits and clean-up efforts.
- Designs and generates standard and custom reporting and analytics in Workday.
- Supports users with questions regarding transactions in Workday including more advanced reporting, recruiting, etc. (tier 2/tier 3 support).
- Develops and distributes communications to users regarding user manuals, system outages and changes through email or shared repositories.
- Assists with requests for data correction, organization moves, position updates and any other requests as well as Workday inbox requests (tier 2/tier 3 support).
- Trains new HR Users on Workday functionality.
- Participates and/or leads Workday HCM Projects as needed.
- Partners with Alight resources for required Workday updates, process changes, etc.
- Partners with HR leaders to develop Workday enabled solutions
- Partners with other members of HR Services as well as HR teams as needed for project-related work.
- Other duties as assigned.
HRIS Analyst Key Challenges:
- Fast pace environment with constant changes in corporate requirements
HRIS Analyst Work Requirements: Strong desire for data quality, a clear understanding of business processes and requests processed in a timely manner.
- This position provides support to the entire organization centrally, impacting Human Resources.
HRIS Analyst Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years HR experience
- Workday HCM reporting experience required
- Ability to delicately handle sensitive information and maintain the appropriate level of confidentiality
- Customer focused with strong communications and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of users and management
- Creative and able to find solutions using systems
- Strong functional and technical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient to expert-level Excel skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Workday HCM configuration experience
- Workday HCM Accreditation
Required competencies include: Action Oriented, Customer Focus, Deliver Results, Drive for Results, Functional/Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity & Trust, Interpersonal Savvy, Process Management, Technical Learning, Time Management
- Minimal travel required