Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Inside Sales Overview:
The Inside Sales position is responsible for developing and expanding business through outbound sales.
Inside Sales Rep Responsibilities:
- Utilize outbound telephone sales skills and techniques to sell products and services through cold calling prospects, referrals, and existing customers. The expectation is 60-70 outbound warm and cold calls daily
- Respond to and/or qualify leads generated by various marketing efforts including website inquiries, vendor leads, trade show leads and catalog requests
- Perform outbound calls to existing customers and new prospects. Educate prospects and customers on product specifications
- Conduct product research; gather competitive information on products, prices, and promotions
- Provide customers with information as it pertains to product updates, new products, recalls, and product specifications
- Meet and/or exceed assigned monthly/quarterly/annual goals
- Attend sales meetings, departmental meetings, and training sessions
- Submit daily activity summary, forecast, customer feedback, and sales reports to management
Inside Sales Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of inside sales experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sound judgment and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze complex issues and develop alternative solutions
- Ability to gain customer commitments and shorten the sales cycle
- Ability to identify customer needs and provide solutions
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written communication and documentation skills