Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Inside Sales Representative
Our Client is a leading global provider of specialized workforce payment products, services, and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. Our Client generates more than $1.7 million in revenue and employs more than 5, 200 valued associates worldwide.
NOW MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Currently in a new business acquisition role in the B2B space (‘ hunter’)
- Business development
- Financial and merchant services industry
- Has past experience working in a ‘ sales center’ – call center
- Has experience within the sales ecosystem; training, coaching, call scripts, financials, full sales cycle (short)
- Solid computer and CRM Salesforce experience
- Has handled high volume outbound cold calls
Responsibilities include phone and/or email identification of potential customer prospects (both cold calling and ‘ warm’ leads), initial call qualification, qualifying the customer prospect and completing the sales cycle (closing) thru start up. Focus on new business development and account management thru 10 weeks in order to achieve desired goals.
- Monitoring progress versus established goals thru scheduling, time allocation, etc.
- Initiate and complete research on new customer prospects in specific vertical markets
- Obtain complete and accurate customer contact information and other details as necessary
- Enter all information and leads into CRM system
- Evaluate prospects to determine their potential
- Complete presentation of appropriate products/programs to potential customers
- Complete sales process with potential prospects; initial and follow up calls, close sale, follow implementation process
- Currently 300+ Inside Sales Reps; goal is grow team to over 500
- $35k base pay with $65k average first year total comp with some reps reaching 6 figures within 2-3 years. Reps are eligible for commission once they convert perm.
- HS degree mandatory; Associate and/or Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience; prefer inside/telesales/call center (both inbound and outbound calling)
- Combination of education and/or experience will be considered for the requirements listed above
- Excellent phone presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Must be able to work on numerous projects at once
- Highly energetic, strong attention to detail, and highly organized
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Billing/credit processing experience a plus
- CRM/Salesforce.com/customer database experience a plus
- Proficient use of Word / Excel / PowerPoint / web
- Skilled in Time Management
- Ability to influence/persuade others and gain acceptance/approval of innovative ideas and products