Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Sacramento, CA 94203 US
Java Developer Role Responsibilities:
- Translating user requirements into a well-defined software and system design.
- Evaluating cost, effort, and duration required and accurately estimate the required development tasks.
- Developing and maintain custom software applications in support of the business needs.
- Debugging and testing (unit and functional) developed software to minimize the cost of errors.
- Follow approved software development life cycle.
- Preparing diagrams and documentation to illustrate application functionality.
- Developing and implement operating procedures in coordination with Operations, Infrastructure, and Security Departments.
- Communicating effectively with product management, project management, business owners, and other stakeholders throughout the software development life cycle.
- Conducting training and presentations for developers, business users, and stakeholders.
- Providing technical leadership on complex application development efforts.
Java Developer Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years Full Stack Java development
- Oracle/DB2 experience
- MQ (message Broker) Experience or Other message broker tools
- Eclipse (IDE) experience
- Spring framework or other frameworks
- Maven build automation tool or other build tools
- Agile experience
- API experience
- Certifications (Oracle or Java) are nice to have