Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Kronos Workforce Central Technical Consultant
Kronos Workforce Central Developer
Kronos Workforce Central Developer Summary:
The Kronos Workforce Central Developer is responsible for defining, configuring/developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining Kronos Workforce Central application (Timekeeping, Scheduling, Attendance, and Analytics). Associated responsibilities include requirements gathering, configuring solutions within Kronos and developing custom interfaces. This individual collaborates in a team environment and independently with vendors, business partners and technology teams on projects, support activities, application development and standardization. Deliverables for this role include delivery of scalable, low latency, reliable and efficient interfaces that meet the business requirements.
Kronos Workforce Central Developer Responsibilities:
- Provide daily support to existing Workforce Central (WFC 6.3) environment with 80+ Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) interfaces and 400+ clocks and 200+ pay rules
- Provide technical support for upgrade to WFC 8.1 with possible move to the Kronos cloud (converting/testing WIM integrations, test pay rules, accrual profiles) to be implemented shortly after the upgrade will be Attendance Management and Advanced Scheduling
Kronos Workforce Central Developer Experience:
- Workforce Device Manager
- Workforce Integration Manager – must have developed integrations not just supported
- Accrual Profile experience
- Pay Rule experience
- SQL Server experience and knowledge of WFC table structures
- Good BA skills to complement technical skills would be a plus