Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Microsoft Project Manager (Infrastructure)
6600 Governors Lake Parkway Atlanta, GA 30071
MICROSOFT PROJECT MANAGER
Person will oversee large multi-site multi-year Microsoft Infrastructure projects including a Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration, O365, SCCM, and a multi-domain consolidation. This contract is expected to be 18 months with possible extensions. Person should have prior extensive Microsoft projects and a deep understanding of Microsoft technologies and best practices.
MICROSOFT PROJECT MANAGER TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience with MS AZURE
- One Drive
- Active Directory
- Knowledge with MSFT Multifactor Authentication, Federation, SSO
- Experience migrating Exchange on-prem. to 0365
- Knowledge and experience with:
- MSFT Windows Defender
- MSFT Bit Locker
- Experience with Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrades
MICROSOFT PROJECT MANAGER REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Knowledge and awareness of Project Management principles, documents and plans.
- Good facilitation and analytical skills.
- Ability to deliver results on time, on budget, and to the very highest standards.
- Experience running large and small-scale projects.
- Project reporting.
- Stakeholder management
- Strong drive and resilience.
- Action and result oriented.
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels.
- A willingness to see things through to the end.
- A team player who is comfortable working with other professionals.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Willingness to take on project ownership and accountability.
MICROSOFT PROJECT MANAGER PREFERRED SKILLS:
- PMP Certification
- Experience using MS Project to track project milestones
- Experience working directly for a Microsoft partner performing Microsoft projects
MICROSOFT PROJECT MANAGER DUTIES:
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a project
- Change Management
- Being responsible for all aspects of a project from the design stage through to completion and handover to the client.
- Writing up all project documentation.
- Submitting progress reports to stakeholders and senior managers.
- Taking responsibility of projects through their entire lifecycle.
- Properly scoping a project.
- Managing project resources.
- Ensuring that all relevant processes are followed on projects.
- Managing project personnel to achieve project objectives.
- Regularly review the project scope.
- Managing client expectations.
- Identifying project risks.
- Driving cross-functional project teams.
- Agreeing project objectives.