Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Product Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will help support the execution of key product initiatives designed to grow our business. With a focus on growth, the Business Analyst will analyze product performance, develop product requirements, and assist in resolving product issues for key clients.
- Analyze and recommend product requirements based on product roadmap as well as by utilizing customer feedback and market analysis.
- Participate in guiding new product functionality through the entire concept-to-execution lifecycle including requirements gathering, story development, testing, and production support.
- Responsible for interacting with Marketing, Customer Support, Finance, and IT teams to insure they are informed of product needs and are able to support and leverage product changes to drive increased growth for the organization.
- Work in a matrixed environment to accomplish product initiatives across reporting, mobile applications, customer portals, and backend systems.
- Present analysis findings and recommendations to inform management and customers of product changes and opportunities.
- Research product issues to identify root cause, recommend resolution, and mitigate customer impact.
- Define and conduct user acceptance testing in partnership with business owners.
- Function as project manager for key initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, computer science, math or related quantitative discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience as a product or business analyst.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- SQL or analytical tool experience required (e.g., Tableau, Qlikview, advanced analysis and functions in Excel)
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Financial Services, credit card or payments industry experience a plus