Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet visitors to the facility, answer questions and direct them to the appropriate individuals.
- Receiving purchase orders
- Respond to general inquiries from clients and public about services.
- Receive and distribute mail and packages.
- Ordering and distributing office supplies.
- Partner with security to handle badge access and other projects.
- Partner with facilities to handle different concerns.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years’ formal computer training and/or experience is preferred.
- Basic reasoning skills
- Strong level of personal organization with excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively.
- Must have basic reasoning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple projects.
- Superior telephone etiquette and customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve internal/external customer issues.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds