Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
SQL Database Developer
3565 Piedmont Road NE, Building Two, Suite 400 Atlanta, GA 30335
SQL DATABASE DEVELOPER
Deployment Services works closely with Sales and Business Development providing technical consultation and is responsible for the technical delivery of speech-based analytics to new and existing customers as well as educating prospective customers on the technical architecture of the product so they can assess how much technical investment they will need to make in terms of pre-requisite hardware, software, and support.
SQL DATABASE DEVELOPER JOB SUMMARY
The Solutions Engineer works with Solution Architects and Project Managers to configure and deploy customer solutions. The Deployment Services team assesses the customer’ s requirements and plans out the projects that will deliver a working solution. These projects involve system integration between products, call recording systems, and other customer data sources, as well as hardware design and software product installation. The position also supports existing customers as their analysis needs and technical environment change over time. The Deployment Services team helps them acquire additional data for analysis, troubleshoot integration problems, and accommodate changes in their call recording systems and other data sources.
SQL DATABASE DEVELOPER ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Discuss product architecture and configuration with Solution Architects and Project Managers
• Configure and deploy integration components of customer implementations, including data mapping activities
• Produce system/integration design documents in consultation with internal stakeholders
• Maintain deployment documentation as products and customer configuration evolve
• Support Deployment Engineers during implementation of the system design
• Understands and adheres to compliance standards as they appear in the Employee Handbook, Corporate Compliance Policies, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
SQL DATABASE DEVELOPER ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• May be called upon to support Deployment Engineers with installs, address Support tickets and other related duties
• Performs other duties as assigned
SQL DATABASE DEVELOPER REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• SQL Server (Experience with SQL queries, functions, and stored procedures)
• Windows server (IIS, Windows security, optimization, and troubleshooting)
• Experience documenting system designs and deployment plans with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint)
• Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN, routing, QoS)
• Security and encryption fundamentals (SSL/TLS, SSH, PGP)
• Web technologies (ASP.NET, XML, XSLT)
• Articulate complex technical topics clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences in both written and verbal form
• Meticulous about documentation and record-keeping
• Work successfully in a strong team environment
SQL DATABASE DEVELOPER EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics; equivalent work experience considered
• Minimum 1 year of experience deploying, and supporting enterprise software applications