Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter Summary:
Resolution Technologies is hiring! We are currently adding a senior Technical Recruiter to our team in Nashville due to continued growth. We are a past Atlanta Business Chronicle Pace Setter Award Winner & Bulldog 100 Winner and are recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in both Atlanta and the US.
Senior Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
This individual will be primarily responsible for managing and leading recruiting efforts including candidate selection, negotiation, completion of references, and the submission of candidates for open client positions. In addition, this individual will act as a mentor to junior technical recruiters and may manage client accounts and have direct customer contact.
- Must work with Account Executives to assess suitability of candidates for open positions
- Must communicate effectively with the recruiting team and clients
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to independently identify candidates
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
- Conduct personal interviews
- Must be comfortable onsite with client’ s for meetings to solicit business or generate leads, interview walk-ins and/or new hire orientations
- Prepare and coach candidates prior to client interview
- Conduct post-interview follow up and gauge candidate interest and commitment level
- Negotiate wages for both contract and permanent positions and explain standard benefits
- Manage contract employees while on assignment
- Manage client accounts while account managers are on vacation or out of town
Senior Technical Recruiter Qualifications:
- Prior experience working in an IT recruiting agency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including both written and verbal)
- Time management: the ability to organize and prioritize tasks as necessary
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work non-typical business hours; come in early or stay late as necessary
- High level of aptitude in order to learn Information Technology
- Ability to overcome objections and show value of Resolution Technologies services
Senior Technical Recruiter Compensation:
We provide a competitive base salary, performance-based uncapped commissions, bonus plan, and an exceptional benefits package including a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, and vacation pay. Our Account Managers and Technical Recruiters have the opportunity to win our annual President’ s Club sales and recruiting contest which includes a cash bonus, company stock options, and an all-expense trip to an exotic location for you and a guest to our leadership retreat! This year is Nassau Atlantis resort; hope to see you there!