Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Vendor Enrollment Specialist:
Overview: This candidate will be responsible for contacting vendors via phone for any new and/or existing clients to discuss future payments (Cross-selling and up-selling). Responsibilities also include fostering the client relationships sold, and working closely with management and internal teams to build or retire quota.
- Place calls to strategic vendors not currently participating in the program (80+ calls per day)
- Circumvent vendor objections by proposing alternate payment options
- Maintain vendor queue -- appropriately prioritize calls, keep up with incoming volume and follow up calls, retire non accepting vendors and assure campaign completion within appropriate timelines
- Enter vendor and/or client data within Salesforce and accurately note vendor contact and acceptance information.
- Discuss enrollment statistics with clients, sales and/or project management
- Liaise between vendor and client; discussing payment issues or negotiating payment terms
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’ s Degree is HIGHLY preferred
- 1+ years previous experience of telesales, sales or sales support required (would like a history of more than 70+ inbound or outbound calls per day)
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple projects
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively
- Excellent level of personal organization; must be able to manage time effectively and work independently without direct supervision
- Superior telephone etiquette, verbal and written communication skills, as well as, customer service skills are required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office product suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook are essential
- Customer Service mindset, highly motivated and driven