Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
(REMOTE) Drupal Administrator
1242 6th Avenue Atlanta, GA 31901
REMOTE Drupal Administrator Opportunity!
Please NOTE: Candidates MUST work onsite in New York for first week (3-5 days), then they will work 100% REMOTE.
Drupal Administrator Job Description
We have an opportunity for a Drupal Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will work closely with the IT operations team and the development team to perform system upgrades, maintain system availability, and assist with troubleshooting production issues. This includes managing the patching of production systems and troubleshooting performance issues on public facing Drupal websites.
Drupal Administrator Typical responsibilities include:
- Administer and maintain enhancements to Drupal based websites.
- Perform application patch management to include security patches as required.
- Provide accurate time-based estimates for resolution of technical issues based on support needs.
- Support integration of the Drupal websites with external systems as needed.
- Promote component updates to higher environments.
- Manage and maintaining user permissions.
- Troubleshoot and fix any bugs and provide on-call support for production issues.
- Work closely with fellow development team members as well as other support teams to ensure continued service, monitor servers for performance degradation, and continually review platform capacity to keep system functioning as normal.
Drupal Administrator Required Skills
- Demonstrated experience in core upgrade and technical maintenance of Drupal v8
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Drupal Content Management System Administration
- Demonstrated experience administering Drupal v7 or higher environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to assess and address system issues
- Ability to clearly communicate and present findings/recommendations
Drupal Administrator Preferred Skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in Linux
- Previous experience managing and supporting systems on the Linode platform.