Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
.NET Sr. Software Engineer
5445 Triangle Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30092
.NET SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
.NET SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER JOB INTRODUCTION
This role will be joining a newly formed team of Software Engineers on a major long-term business initiative. This position will be involved in all phases of application development and testing. We are looking for the consummate team player who is willing to assist and mentor others who may not be as experienced as they may.
.NET SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER ROLE RESPONSIBILITY
- The Senior Software Engineer will be leading projects with architecture, analysis, design, development, and testing of new or improved systems.
- Performs all aspects of the development life cycle and will utilize Microsoft .Net as the primary technology platform for developing and delivering solutions.
- Utilizes agile development methodology and focuses on understanding the company' s business processes and providing solutions to business problems.
.NET SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Leads and identifies development tasks using Jira Agile.
- Codes features using C# / .NET (at least version 4.5) / ASP.Net MVC / Entity Framework / LINQ.
- Develops Database Stored Procedures.
- Performs work on database schema (thorough understanding of normalization techniques).
- Assists in developing unit tests and QA plans.
- Develops Console and batch applications in addition to web applications.
- Reviews and evaluates application workflow and user experience.
- Plans and executes testing to ensure the program meets the specified requirements.
- Works with user/customer community, business analysts, and architects to capture system requirements and design.
- Create project plans and communicates status and issues.
- Mentor less experienced team members where needed to improve cross-function of the department.
- Ability to use Continuous Integration tools like Bamboo & Octopus
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Other duties as assigned.
- Our talented associate needs to have at least these minimum skills & experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree OR 5+ years’ experience with .NET development (C#, LINQ, Entity Framework)
- Awareness and understanding of best practices and current development standards
- 5+ years’ experience with Object Oriented Design
- 3+ years’ experience converting user specifications into detailed technical solutions
- 5+ years’ experience with a relational database technology (SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, or Oracle)
- We’ d like to hear about your previous & current experience with:
- C#, 4.0 or higher
- Messaging technologies (JMS, RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, MQSeries, etc.)
- RESTful web services using WebAPI and/or WCF
- Technologies and patterns used to develop large scale applications (TPL, Akka.Net, Orleans)
- Creating and maintaining build and deployment processes/scripts
- Team-based projects completed in a collaborative (Agile/SCRUM) environment