Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
840 Crescent Centre Dr. Franklin, TN 37067
· As an Application Architect, your role will be one of the core members of the team.
· You will bring your expertise in software design and development to create extensible services into a cohesive platform to work seamlessly across our organization’ s and our customer’ s ecosystems.
· You' ll work with Analysts, Product and Project Managers, UX, and other software engineers to extend our platform’ s capabilities in support of all products.
APPLICATION ARCHITECT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
· Understand and interpret requirements contributing to technical architecture & design documents applications in support of the SaaS cloud platform.
· Lead design and development of key products.
· Lead process definition and process improvement related to software engineering processes with emphasis on continuous delivery.
· Resource development – train and mentor current staff
· Maintain current understanding of marketplace and developments related to software engineering
APPLICATION ARCHITECT EDUCATION
· Bachelors- computer information technology, computer science, management
· Masters Degree Preferred- computer information technology, computer science, management
APPLICATION ARCHITECT EXPERIENCE
· Prior experience leading the design and development of software products
· Agile methodologies experience
· Healthcare related experience
· Strong communication skills, ability to learn, demonstrate intellectual curiosity, ability to work in a team environment. Self-motivated, passionate and strong leadership skills
APPLICATION ARCHITECT SKILLS
· 5+ years or prior experience as an Application Architect or Technical lead is required.
· 8+ years of developing software using object-oriented or functional language experience (Java, C#)
· 5+ years of SQL
· 2+ years of version control systems (git, svn, etc.)
· 5+ years of CSS
· 2+ years of HTML5
· 5+ years of experience using Agile development processes (e.g. developing and estimating user stories, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, etc.)
· 3+ years of experience in cloud-based development and delivery (e.g. Azure, AWS)
· Familiarity with big data technologies and basic understanding of architectural design patterns
· Familiarity with document databases (e.g. MongoDB)
· Familiarity with distributed computing patterns, techniques, and technologies (e.g. ESB)
· Familiarity with continuous delivery technologies (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
· Familiarity with build automation and continuous integration tools (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
· Familiarity with Agile process management tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira)
· Familiarity with test automation (Selenium, SoapUI, etc.)
· Familiarity with continuous delivery technologies (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant