Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
6 Concourse Pkwy Suite 975 Atlanta, GA 30319
Corporate Recruiter (Campus & Internal Recruiter)
Join a fast-growing company with great opportunities for advancement and a fun career as a corporate recruiter. You will represent our team at on-campus events, source our next generation of leaders, and build our brand through your interpersonal interactions. Only energetic, motivated and highly-personable people should apply. Compensation includes a generous base, uncapped commissions, bonus potential, and a performance-based opportunity to attend our President’ s Club tropical retreat.
The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for developing and executing methods of identifying, sourcing, assessing and attracting top internal talent for Resolution Technologies. They will partner closely with the President, Manager of Recruiting, and Senior staff to proactively source, screen, and procure new talent into various roles throughout the organization. The Recruiter is relied upon to meet aggressive hiring goals, contribute to various talent acquisition projects and to constantly recruit to fill a pipeline of qualified and interested applicants.
- Seeks out and identifies qualified candidates for open exempt level positions by way of cold calls, networking, reviewing applications/resumes and conducting interviews.
- Proactively and creatively source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of talent for local and national positions.
- Review and interview applicants to validate their work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position where they are being considered.
- Attend and represent company at local university and collegiate Career fairs including University of Georgia, Alabama, Clemson, Auburn, and other regional schools.
- Form relationships with business schools to identify money motivated individuals who want a career in Sales and Recruiting.
- Maintain relationships with regional universities & colleges while building a pipeline of talent from those institutions.
- Schedule and coordinate interview activity.
- Utilize online recruiting sources (Monster, CareerBuilder, Indeed) and social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), make recommendations to identify and recruit candidates, and research new ways of using technology for recruitment.
- Keeps abreast of state, federal, and company procedures/policies as they pertain to employment, safety, and health issues.
- Some regional travel required (less than 25%)
Education: Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum: 1+ years recruiting experience in a fast-paced corporate environment or in a staffing agency
- Minimum: Working knowledge of federal and state employment-related laws
- Prior experience working in a high-volume production environment meeting quotas and providing status updates to executives
- Demonstrated success in high volume recruiting for a variety of corporate level roles including Inside Sales, Outside Sales and Customer Service
- Knowledge of Behavioral, Situational and/or Competency Based interviewing techniques
- Thorough knowledge of the full life cycle recruiting process
- Proven ability to strategize, prioritize and develop creative new methods to attract talent to fill candidate pipeline.
- Good knowledge and proven experience utilizing a variety of sourcing techniques and tools
- Working knowledge of recruiting processes, procedures and applicant tracking systems (ATS) is strongly preferred
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks with willingness to flex in support of the timelines and deliverables of team members
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively work with others in a team environment
- Possess a strong commitment to customer service
- Process oriented with an eye for efficiency
- Confident at quickly adapting to a changing work environment and priorities
- Ability to build relationships with applicants and associates at all levels of an organization
- Solid PC skills including MS Office and ability to leverage social media channels