Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Credit Implementation Representative
5301 Maryland Way Nashville, TN 37027
This position is responsible for setting up new accounts and approving add-on products and services for existing accounts. This position also resolves credit issues and problems associated with implementing new accounts.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist Sales and Customer Relations group with questions regarding credit approval and documentation.
- Review, validate completeness, and approve contracts, credit application, and other required documents).
- Verify bank information for ACH accounts.
- Perform setup of new accounts and maintenance of existing accounts in various systems.
- Perform credit approval of add-on products and maintenance services for existing accounts in accordance with credit policies.
- Complete all know your customer verification checks in accordance with stated credit and AML policies.
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively.
- 1-3 years of college and/or equivalent work experience are required.
- Prior credit experience is preferred.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with other members in order to achieve mutually-shared and individual objectives.
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple projects.