Job Number: 1564
Data Integration Developer
- Designs and configures environments and creates ETL deliverables. Ensures configurations, environments and deliverables meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Providing production support for daily, weekly and monthly production processes.
- Working with application administrators on care and management of ETL applications.
- Assists support and/or project personnel in resolving moderately complex program problems.
- Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility.
- Provides technical advice on complex programming.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor' s degree and ten (10) + years’ experience in Information Technology, including minimum five (5) years’ experience in hands on ETL development in medium to large size global organization.
- Verifiable experience with integration of multiple concurrent data sources, including relational databases and flat files.
- At least five years of experience designing, deploying, scheduling and supporting Informatica packages.
- At least five years of experience using relational database technology, including being able to write SQL; Oracle required, Microsoft SQL Server experience a plus.
- Verifiable experience with different data warehouse/data mart types, such as historical, strategic and operational.
- Ability to quickly learn and practically apply new concepts or principles which can be confirmed by prior experience.
- Experience utilizing Agile SCRUM development process.
- Ability to interact well with user base, development teams and other technical teams.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues/problems in aggressive timeframes.
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle high pressure situations with minimum direction.
- Team player, with proven ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load effectively.