Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Desktop / Helpdesk Support | Desktop PC Tech
12234 N Interstate Hwy, Bldg B Suite 100 Austin, TX 78753
Desktop / Helpdesk Support
The Desktop & Help Desk team provides hardware, software, and network support to internal employees in the U.S. and Canada. This position will support the employees in the the local office and remote support to employees at other sites.
Desktop / Helpdesk Support Requirements:
- 2-3 years providing on-site troubleshooting, training and tech support for end users in a corporate Windows environment.
- Provide telephone/remote technical support for same
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Perform software installations and updates.
- Track work progress in a ticketing system.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
- Maintain accurate inventory.
- Prepare and submit purchase requests for computing equipment as needed to support company requirements.
- Set up PCs, printers, peripherals and networking equipment.
- Manage Computers, users and policy in Active Directory.
- Assist in administration of network equipment, servers.
- 1-3 years of experience providing technical support to end users.
- Solid knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems and common applications (Office, web browsers, etc)
- Some knowledge of iOS will be helpful.
- Windows scripting experience (powershell) a plus.
- Active Directory and Group Policy exposure.
- Exchange Server exposure.
- BA degree or equivalent experience.
- A+ and/or Network+ certifications a plus.