Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Desktop Support Specialist
6404 International Pkwy, Suite 1000 Plano, TX 75093
Our client, who is a leader in the mortgage and residential property industry is looking for energetic, highly-skilled Desktop Support Specialists, who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. They offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware (including but not limited to desktops, laptops, IP phones and peripherals), software packages, operating systems, and company designed applications
- Record, track and maintain equipment inventory
- Resolve customer technology incidents and requests in a timely manner to comply with Service Level Agreements
- Work as part of a team in providing guidance and support to L3 teams
- 5-Years of Desktop Support experience
- Subject matter expert level experience working with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7 to 10, Office 365; Server 2008 to 2012) and Microsoft Applications (Office & Skype for Business)
- Established experience imaging and configuring laptops and desktops for customer deployment
- Very Strong troubleshooting, analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Experience with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM); Cisco or Avaya Telephony hardware; VPN solutions such as RSA, Cisco or OpenVPN; troubleshooting hardware and software issues related to laptops, desktops, and printers; and VMware