Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Director Email Platform Systems
245 Peachtree Center Ave. NE Marquis One Tower, Suite 2000 (20th flr) Atlanta, GA 30303
Director, Email Platform Systems
Director, Email Platform Systems Job Description
You would join a cross-functional team and be responsible for the management and design of email platform systems to support the email hosting. We have products in the email system and webmail space that we are looking to develop, enhance or redesign to meet business goals. Our clients are individuals and small businesses around the world, working with our email products to establish an online presence, provide communication and conduct daily business transactions. We are looking for someone with management experience to join our software development team and lead in functional, exciting design. Help create modern applications and platforms, redesign or enhance existing systems and work on a range of projects.
Why you should join our team:
- Work with smart, highly skilled people
- Diverse work environment
- Collaborative, cross-functional team
- High-impact, high-visibility projects
- Intricate and large-scale design challenges
- Good work life balance
Director, Email Platform Systems Job Requirements
- Have 5+ years’ experience leading a team of software developers and systems engineers, comprised of both local and international resources.
- Have 5+ years’ operational support experience for enterprise email platforms.
- Have 5+ years’ experience practicing agile methodologies and are used to leading daily scrums.
- Have 10+ years’ experience and full knowledge of how email works in general, and all mail protocols, imap/pop3/smtp.
- Have 10+ years’ experience with mail systems/platforms including qmail/vpopmail/courier-imap/dovecot/postfix/sendmail etc.
- Have Web application development experience in Java and Spring MVC/Security.
- Have some database development experience in general, and MySQL/Oracle a plus.
- Have some experiences with Linux systems including Gentoo/redhat.