Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Director of Financial Planning, Analysis & Budgeting
5445 Triangle Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30092
DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL PLANNING, ANALYSIS & BUDGETING
We are seeking a Director of Financial Planning, Analysis & Budgeting. This position will be responsible for driving timely and accurate financial plans and forecasts, financial expertise, recommendations, projections, and analysis as necessary.
The candidate needs to have advanced analytical skills, be able to synthesize complex and diverse information, research data and draw conclusions. We are looking for an individual with outstanding business and financial acumen, creative problem-solving ability who can develop alternative solutions. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working fast-paced and complex environment. Additionally, he/she must be a strong collaborator, recognized for building credibility, commitment and energy within the team and with business leaders.
- Develop financial models, analyses, and metrics in support of business strategies. Consult with the business segments and compile and analyze financial information based on ad-hoc business requests
- Identify key revenue views and cost drivers and perform variance analyses by identifying drivers of variances to current plan
- Lead the financial planning process including supporting strategic and long-term business planning.
- Ensure accuracy of outputs generated from the planning process.
- Monitor results versus plan and prior years, especially on critical assumptions in plan, and effectively communicates any issues or findings to Senior Management
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor' s degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Accounting required.
- 3+ years of proven progressive financial planning, analysis and forecasting experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to present to and influence senior and executive management.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to explain complex financial concepts succinctly and effectively.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity. Ability to break-down broad objectives in to tactical goals and effectively communicate to team.
- Expertise in business analytics and tools including advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Proven ability to work with global finance teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Creative problem solver: the ability to quickly grasp the business issues of a situation and develop the best solution; find creative ways to solve complex issues among demanding parties and achieve “ win-win” resolutions
- Team-Oriented: a collaborative individual who is motivated by working effectively with others and forging consensus
- Unquestionable Independence and Integrity: an individual regarded as having strong principles and adhering firmly to those principles.
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt easily to rapidly changing business conditions
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH-ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations