1 Ingram Boulevard
Job Number: 1560
The SSIS Developer will be responsible for modeling data, developing ETL processes and creating an optimal platform for data retrieval in support of both internal and external facing applications.
- Create, develop and maintain database applications
- Provide full product life cycle support
- Work with experienced, global team members to identify and enforce design patterns and standards.
- Explore new and development techniques
- Coordinate and communicate with product owners to gather requirements
- Mentor and train junior engineers
- Provides on-call support as needed
- Bachelor’ s Degree or related field OR directly related year for year experience
- 6+ years of ETL engineering experience
- 3+ years of professional experience with database technologies and ETL tools (SSIS and SSAS)
- 2+ years of database application development experience