Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
HRIS Business Analyst
5445 Triangle Pkwy NW Suite 400 Duluth, Georgia 30092
HRIS Analyst Job Description:
This position is responsible for bringing human resources information system solutions to life. This includes partnering with internal and external business colleagues to understand their needs, analyze what it will take to implement, create project plans and lead a project team to ensure the solution is implemented on time, on budget, and meets the business goals.
This resource acts as a liaison between business people who have a business problem and external vendors who know how to create automated solutions. In addition, this resource gathers and understands business needs by determining and documenting requirements from the business and presenting these requirements in a manner that is agreeable, measurable and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the organization and documentation of business requirements to ensure the project team develops and implements solutions that meet customer needs and minimize defects prior to implementation.
- Building and managing relationships with companies that supply products and services to the global Human Resources organizations.
- Ensure that vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations by delivering quality products and services on time.
- Develop user stories according to an agile software delivery methodology and prioritize with Product Owners and/or other analysts.
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate requirements gathering sessions with the business to identify and drive complete requirements. Document requirements and process flow diagrams.
- Identify emerging trends in Human Resource IT solutions in order to better align technical solutions with customer needs, to ensure the delivered solution meets customer requirements and that best practices are being followed.
- Develop and maintain a strong strategic relationship with executive and senior business leaders serving as a liaison between the business stakeholders and the IT organization.
- Positively influence stakeholders towards achieving the effective outcomes.
- Requires a Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business or equivalent associated business experience.
- MBA preferred.
- Five (5) years hands on experience in a Senior Program Manager role working specifically with Product Owners, HR, Sales Management and/or Customer Service Management.
- Familiarity with Agile Framework and working as a Program Manager on a Scrum Team.
- Proficient in Visio, Office, Excel and SQL.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced IT environment on medium to large-scale projects.
- Expertise knowledge of enterprise systems like Workday, Dayforce, SAP, ADP, Oracle, etc.
- Expert level business requirement gathering skills.
- Proven experience in managing vendor relationships.
- High proficiency in defining strategy, requirements, solution conceptual design and functional/technical specifications.
- Customer-focused, with demonstrated experience and ability to be flexible with changing priorities, demands and requests.
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements from various personalities across organization boundaries, including senior executives.
- Experience at developing and implementing training for business users.