14 Ingram Blvd
Job Number: 1534
The HRIS Analyst will administer and maintain the HR modules in the PeopleSoft System. This individual will include developing business reports and doing data collection for business units.
- Develops ad-hoc reports and provides standard reports
- Creates and maintain documentation
- Provides PeopleSoft and Kenexa system training to users.
- Maintain documentation on system training and/or processes
- Collab with IT and Manager and HRIS team in regards to system monitoring and data integrity.
- Serve as liaison between HRIS IT analysts and users in order to support system issues
- Provides technical administrative support for the HRIS Talent Management System
- Bachelor’ s degree and/or related field experience
- 2 years of relational database (i.e. PeopleSoft, SQL, SAP, Access and etc.)
- Strong experience developing queries, conjoining tables, reporting, and performance analysis
- Strong report writing experience using Crystal Reports, Qlik reporting or other report writers
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills (utilizing macros, formulas, pivot tables...etc.)
Nice to Have:
- Current or former experience implementing an Applicant Tracking System (SAP, Peoplesoft, Taleo, ADP… etc.)