Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
IT Digital Capability Lead (Customer Collaboration & Order Fulfillment)
1400 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Bldg 300 Atlanta, GA 30319
IT DIGITAL CAPABILITY LEAD - CUSTOMER COLLABORATION & ORDER FULFILLMENT
The IT Digital Capability Lead will have a focus on Customer Collaboration & Order Fulfillment and is responsible for the overall technology vision, strategy, and roadmap in relation to supporting customer experience improvements. This role will be responsible to define and drive digital capabilities focusing on customer service performance metrics (and tools), technology and processes to support our key customer service objectives.
The role will provide ongoing Digital Supply Chain thought leadership, insights and recommendations for emerging and innovative technologies. The IT capability lead will partner with global, regional and country logistics leaders as well as regional IT business partners to maintain/expand the strategic roadmap and executional plan to build, deploy, and adopt both enterprise and tactical capabilities that are required to drive strategic business value and innovation. Strong strategic consulting and leadership for large, cross boundary and/or First-Of-A-Kind projects within the function are essential.
The role requires excellent understanding and experience of customer supply chain processes and their interaction and a contribution to a successful end to end supply chain operation with a customer service focus. In addition to general domain expertise, specific expertise in the SAP functions of SD, MM, IM/WM and end to end Order Fulfillment.
The key to success for the IT Capability lead is a broad knowledge of relevant supply chain technologies and trends and ability to build compelling communication to business leadership regarding how an opportunity enables future business capability. The ability to collaborate with and leverage the greater ITS organization to influence and drive successful delivery of standard solutions, while balancing regional supply chain drivers and global direction, will also be key to success in this role. The incumbent works within a global matrix organization and needs to influence and coordinate both regional and global stakeholders.
IT DIGITAL CAPABILITY LEAD KEY INTERFACES
- Supply Chain Customer Logistics leaders will be the product stakeholders and the role will work with a matrix team of IT delivery team leadership, managed partners, and external software vendors.
- Serves as a fiduciary on behalf of global Supply Chain and IT regarding the management of ongoing technology investment budget as well as exploration and evaluation of new technologies and partnerships.
- Partner with product stakeholders, end users and product owners to develop and maintain the strategic vision and priorities for the product line (business stakeholder alignment).
- Additionally, this role is a key collaborator with the ITS Engineering and Applications and Data Analytics delivery teams to ensure successful strategic planning and delivery of supply chain capabilities.
IT DIGITAL CAPABILITY LEAD KEY FUNCTIONAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop collaborative digital supply chain solutions with selected customers through strong understanding of supply chain inventory, warehousing, transportation, demand planning, supply planning, project management and continuous improvement practices.
- Strong ability to collaborate with Customers, Commercial Ops, Supply Chain, Quality, Trade Compliance & Logistics to enable digital order fulfillment efficiencies, ensure on time delivery, and meet customer expectations.
- Engage with Customer Logistics, Sales/Sales Operations teams to gain Customer & Partner insights that drive digital roadmap addressing top concerns/competitive disadvantages.
- Must match or exceed their customers' supply chain understanding to develop innovative operational solutions that deliver mutual benefits.
- Anticipate and Respond to key marketplace developments, trends, opportunities or threats & develop digital IT capabilities to proactively address key customer needs that maximize product availability at store level, while minimizing inventory in the supply chain.
- Customer-focused; keeps customers as a priority when defining digital capabilities, listening to customer feedback and advocating for solutions that help drive improvement in the customers experience & service.
- Working diligently to balance service and cost for the entire supply chain while meeting or exceeding customer targets.
- Drive simplification and standardization of Supply Chain Order backlog management processes and policies across the regions and bring in operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Collaborates across businesses, functions, and regions to align strategy and direction.
- Structures analytical approaches and develops recommendations for optimizing business and financial performance.
- Accountability to ensure digital products are designed with a macro & connected domain ecosystem in mind.
- Lead efforts to define strategy & digital enablers to enhance the guest experience by implementing omni-channel fulfillment initiatives that help our guests shop anywhere, anytime, anyplace.
- Create and communicate the product strategy and roadmap, including prioritization efforts and milestone reviews to ensure that completion dates coincide with the larger needs of the business.
- Oversee the ROI of the products in the product line to ensure Product Owner delivery of value; ensure benefits, adoption and business value quantifications are systemically embedded as part of the line of products he/she oversees.
- Act as an entrepreneur, performing market and competitive analysis to influence digital product innovation that drives business value and outcomes.
- Drive improvements in inventory availability and efficiency across the digital platforms.
IT DIGITAL CAPABILITY LEAD KEY PRODUCT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as direct product owner for global based products and/or consult and support regional product owners to ensure successfully planning and delivery of customer logistics capabilities.
- Oversee and synthesize product owners’ feature and deployment roadmaps and market adoption metrics.
- Manage senior stakeholder expectations around the product line; help product owners resolve escalated product stakeholder issues.
- Be an agile/product line culture champion through mentoring, coaching, and facilitation of product owners within customer logistics domain.
- Build relationship and partner with internal delivery organizations to ensure alignment on successful structure and execution to deliver on domain capabilities.
- Effectively manage both internal and external partnerships on initiatives from concept-to-delivery to ensure that products and roadmap priorities get to market with solutions aligned to vision.
- Present strategies, plans, and risk mitigations to all levels of the organization, including executive leadership on a regular basis.
IT DIGITAL CAPABILITY LEAD EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor' s degree, ideally in Information Systems or a business discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management domain driving customer order management and execution, transportation, and warehouse management.
- Deep experience in all aspects of defining, planning and delivering ERP and order fulfillment efficiencies.
- Experience with capability/product development, including visioning, road mapping, feature prioritization and go to market strategy.
- Ability to maintain ROI / budget / P&L.
- Ability to coordinate large scale efforts across multiple disparate teams.
- Ability to start up new products from visioning through strategic decision making, funding, and partnering with all ITS to stand up an effective organization to deliver and support the new product.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration at all levels.
- Experience as a change agent at senior levels of the organization.
- At least 3 years of Agile / product owner experience (Certified Product Owner preferred).
IT DIGITAL CAPABILITY LEAD CORE COMPETENCIES
- Digital Workplace (Basic)
- Enterprise Agile (Working)
- Product Owner (Working)
- Scrum Master (Basic)
- IT/OT Convergence (Working)
- Functional - Continuous Improvement (Working)
- Leadership - Build Trust and Influencing Others (Working)