Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
IT Infrastructure Manager
3 Corporate Boulevard NE 7th Floor Atlanta, Georgia 30329
We are recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Manager supporting the Mortgage division.
- Person will oversee Infrastructure technologies and team including network (Cisco, Palo Alto, and Juniper), systems (Windows and UNIX), end user support, security, and others. This person must have experience in the past managing hardware vendors/contracts/imaging/etc.
- Authority to set and maintain adequate/surplus hardware inventory levels.
- Establish a very rigorous system for imaging, testing, delivery, repair/return SLAs. Critical that this be tight and accountable
- Person will be an effective coordinator (Business Line, IT, Facilities, etc.) in opening new offices that are highly dependent on hardware and connectivity issues. IT Manager essentially manages new office openings as it is typically the primary issue for delays.
- This person needs to be a bridge between IT and the Business Lines. Issues like (Dell has a 2-month backlog for docking stations) need to be attacked by someone that can consider alternatives.
- Up to 10% travel overseeing site assessments and IT facilities management opening new banking locations.
- Person should understand Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac audits and standards
- Should have an understanding of SOX, 401, banking, and mortgage compliance standards.