Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
IT Project Manager - SDLC
5445 Triangle Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30092
IT Project Manager – SDLC
IT Project Manager – SDLC Description
Responsible for managing software development projects of varying sizes from inception through implementation. Interacts with stakeholders, understands business needs and works with various IT teams to build and implement software solutions. Acquires knowledge of existing software systems, documents system enhancement needs and creates actionable tasks. Plans and estimate projects, facilitates discussions, encourages collaboration, resolves roadblocks, keeps projects on track. Removes bottlenecks and improves productivity through efficient processes and practices. Provides servant leadership helping and facilitating multiple Scrum teams. Organizes and leads Scrum ceremonies as Scrum Master. Creates periodic reports, team/project metrics and enables retrospectives.
IT Project Manager – SDLC Nature of Contribution
Acknowledged as project delivery point of contact within company IT and Business. Continuously drives large and small concurrent projects, proactively identifies and removes roadblocks, enables collaboration within and across IT and Business verticals. Documents project requirements, facilitates engineering solutions through technical discussions. Maintains project tasks, effort estimates, target delivery dates, burn downs and status trackers.
IT Project Manager – SDLC Project and Process Management
Uses Agile methodology to effectively lead Scrum teams. Uses technical background and knowledge to proactively identify and resolve silos and bottlenecks within software development life cycle. Continuously seeks process improvement across disciplines.
IT Project Manager – SDLC Communication
Serves as collaborator and coordinator across teams and disciplines. Documents project goals and objectives. Reaches out to stakeholders, documents information and enables smooth functioning of Scrum teams. Demonstrated proficiency to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to various levels of business users, management and technical/non-technical personnel. Champions the execution of project decisions and engages others to enable us to develop and deploy software solutions with speed.
IT Project Manager – SDLC Required Qualifications
- 5 or more years of project management experience in development & deployment of enterprise software systems
- 2 or more years of experience leading multiple Scrum teams as a servant leader
- Hands-on, practical experience in developing and configuring software applications
- Hands-on, practical experience in gathering and documenting software development project requirements
- Proven ability to coordinate and manage multiple, concurrent projects of varying size
- Experience working across verticals within and outside the organization
- Ability to prepare and present project status and periodic reports to IT management, business and customers
- Adept at quickly learning new processes and software applications
- Familiarity with VersionOne, GitLab, VSTS, ServiceNow
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction and persistent about ensuring project goals are achieved
- Interpersonal skills that demonstrate collaboration, facilitation, influencing and negotiating