Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
IT Security Engineer
5445 Triangle Pkwy Duluth, GA 30092
IT Security Engineer
- Analyze and triage information and intelligence from multiple threat sources
- Participate in the building, testing, and operation of multiple information security systems and tools
- Develop, communicate and implement technical security standards for different platforms
- Perform security audits on servers, databases and network devices
- Manage multi-factor authentication corporate platform
- Maintain the vulnerability management program (e.g. create vulnerability scans, provide reports, create and track remediation efforts)
- Maintain technical security requirements for regulatory bodies such as PCI, SOX, and ISO standards.
- Implement and maintain security hardening best practices and guidelines
- Maintain and assess security controls around network communications
- Provide detailed remediation guidance to other business organizational units
- Perform audit logging of users, applications, networks, and systems
- Update and maintain the Incident response plan
- Ensure that INFOSEC systems are maintained and operational
- Troubleshoot and Solve security related issues and outage’ s
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 8 years of proven UNIX, Windows and/or network administration experience, including system hardening.
- At least 4 years of technical information security experience including but not limited to vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection, incident response, system audit, and support for compliance audits (e.g. PCI-DSS, SOX, ISO27001).
- Required certifications: Security + or SANS GSEC. CEH, CISSP preferred.
- Must understand and demonstrate following security technology and concepts: File Integrity Monitoring, Firewalls and IPS functionality, server hardening, security incident qualifiers, risk assessment ranking, application security concepts and protocols, network level security concepts, data encryption standards and implementation.
Ideal candidates will be a self-starter, capable of multi-tasking, Work in fast past highly technical environment, with experience in multiple information security disciplines, and the ability to use different security tools.