Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
ITSM Incident Manager
5445 Triangle Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30092
Critical Incident Manager
The Critical Incident Manager manages the process to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to business operations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Point of contact for all Major Incidents
- Lead Technical bridge calls
- Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected
- Drive resolution for critical issues
- Document outage information including actions taken to respond to incidents and resolve the outage.
- Have in-depth experience in Root Cause Analysis, capability to understand the flow of a major critical situation and the impact on the client including how to recover
- Log all Incident/Service Request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes
- Keep users informed about their Incident status at agreed intervals
- Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
- ITIL V1/V2 Foundation Certified in IT Service Management (ITIL)
- Project Management, Problem Solving, Client Facing
- Expertise in monitoring, identifying, analyzing issues and escalating to required levels and attention.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SOX and PCI
- Exposure to working in multiple environments with multiple applications
- Frequently present to executives and clients; needs to have expertise and presentation skills
- 10 + years of experience