Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
International Sales - Latin America
1000 Abernathy Rd NE Suite 600 atlanta, GA 30328
International Commodity Sales - Latin America (Bi-Lingual)
International Commodity Sales Job Summary:
Seeking a motivated and driven inside Sales Professional interested in growing their career in the frozen food industry. In this role you will be responsible for generating profitable sales of frozen food commodities like poultry, pork, and beef to South America while meeting sales plan metrics. This is accomplished by maintaining and increasing current customer accounts and developing new customers. The ideal candidate should be an energetic and creative sales person able to set and meet sales goals.
International Commodity Sales Essential Skills:
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Team Player
- Persistence and Tenacity
- Results Oriented
- Ability to set sales goals and achieve them
- Interest in learning and continuous education
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Entrepreneurial mind-set that is able to take ownership of all aspects of each business transaction
- Desire to build long term business relationships with customers and vendors through teamwork
International Commodity Sales Scope of Responsibility:
- Responsible for maintaining gross profit and tonnage for assigned account base.
- Effectively sell three core products in full and mixed load shipments.
- Responsible for inventory management.
- Assist operations team with information for transportation movement in order to meet desired shipment schedules and avoid unnecessary costs.
- Maintain frequent verbal and written communications with assigned customers.
- Assists the team to grow market share and diversify products and origins sold into the market.
- Position inventory for assigned customers and/or team.
International Commodity Sales Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business or equivalent proven experience is required.
- 3 to 5 years of successful international commodity sales, international food trade, and/or distribution sales experience is a must.
- A proven history of developing customer or vendor market share.
- Transportation, claims, credit, and operation procedures knowledge is a plus.
International Commodity Sales Language Requirements:
- Candidates must speak, read, and write English and Spanish fluently.
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required.