Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Lead .NET Developer
1 Ingram Boulevard La Vergne, TN 37086
Lead .NET Developer
Lead .NET Developer Essential Duties:
- Leads and identifies development tasks using Jira Agile.
- Develops database queries and stored procedures.
- Performs work on database schema (thorough understanding of normalization techniques).
- Creates unit/integration tests and assists in developing QA plans.
- Develops console applications, windows services, web services and web applications.
- Reviews and evaluates application work flow and user experience.
- Plans and executes testing to ensure the program meets the specified requirements.
- Works with user/customer community, business analysts, and architects to capture system requirements and design.
- Create project plans and communicates status and issues.
Lead .NET Developer Other Duties
- Mentor less experienced team members where needed to improve cross-function of the department.
- Provide on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Other duties as assigned
Lead .NET Developer Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use continuous integration tools like Bamboo & Octopus
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to use industry standard project management techniques is expected
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task, based on workflow demands
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language fluently
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintain them over time
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Ability to maintain consistent, punctual and regular attendance
- Ability to receive and give information in a courteous manner over the telephone, via electronic communication or in person
- Ability to engage in active listening with coworkers, management and clients/customers
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of organization, operating procedures and policies of the company
- Ability to apply new knowledge, technology and procedure to job responsibilities
- Ability to meet and maintain performance objectives (standards)
- Ability to maintain full time work schedule during normal company operating
Lead .NET Developer Education and Experience
- Bachelor’ s degree or directly related year for year experience
- 6 years’ experience in application development (.Net full framework, Core, and/or Standard)
- 6 years’ experience with object-oriented design
- 6 years’ experience converting user specifications into detailed technical solutions
- 6 years’ experience with a relational database technology (SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, or Oracle)