Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Lead Java Developer
As a Lead Developer, you will lead development for agile teams that strongly believes in designing for scale and performance, rigorous code reviews, and automated testing.
Lead Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Translate user requirements into software and system designs
- Develop and maintain customized software applications
- Debug and test software
- Follow software development life cycle
- Prepare diagrams to illustrate application functionalities
- Develop and implement operating procedures
- Communicate effectively with product management, project management and business owners
- Mentor/train/lead other developers
- Conduct training for developers and stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership
Lead Java Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree and/or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Experience in leading development teams and serving as a technical liaison
- Strong knowledge of Cloud, Continuous Delivery, TDD, Selenium, REST Client, Soap UI, REST Assured
- Extensive experience with Java, Python, .NET, NodeJS, etc.
- Experience with Java/J2EE, Web Services and Spring Framework
- Strong relational database systems experience with Oracle and/or DB2
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Nice to Haves:
- Experience designing and deploying in Amazon Web Services or similar cloud environment
- Experience participating in the design and implementation of REST APIs and micro-services
I'm happy to connect you with your next career challenge. Whatever your needs are, we at Resolution Technologies promise to provide unrivaled quality and service. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this position.