Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Mid Level Java Developer
The Senior Developer designs, develops and implements applications to support business requirements. This individual may lead small teams of developers.
Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Translate user requirements into software and system designs
- Develop and maintain customized software applications
- Debug and test software
- Follow software development life cycle
- Prepare diagrams to illustrate application functionalities
- Develop and implement operating procedures
- Communicate effectively with product management, project management and business owners
- Mentor/train other developers
- Conduct training for developers and stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership
Java Developer Requirements:
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Strong relational database systems experience with Oracle and/or DB2
- 5 years of experience Java with web technologies (JSP, JDBC, J2EE.)
- Experience with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse, NetBeans, JCreator and etc.
- Experience with Java open source frameworks (i.e. Spring, Hibernate)
- Versioning and revision control systems experience with Subversion
- Experience with build automation tools such as Maven
- Ability to work independently on all tasks
- Ability to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Successfully work within a team environment
Nice to Haves:
- Oracle certification
- Experience with message brokers (i.e. MQ)
I'm happy to connect you with your next career challenge. Whatever your needs are, we at Resolution Technologies promise to provide unrivaled quality and service. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this position.