Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Mobile Application Developer
Nashville, TN 37211
Mobile Developer QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal Mobile Developer is a creative thinker, who thrives on innovation and thinking outside the box. Understanding how to approach complex issues is critical when delivering a solution on time and under budget. In today’ s complex business environment, the need to provide real-time information and to be able to tie different technologies into a seamless solution is imperative.
Mobile Developer RESPONSIBILITIES
The responsibilities of the Mobile Developer include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Building and maintaining exceptional web & mobile applications with clean code.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Writing unit and integration tests.
- Releasing applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Translating business and functional specifications into code
- Work individually and in a team environment
Mobile Developer REQUIREMENTS
- At least 3 years of mobile application development experience.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Possesses a strong passion for mobile development and quality
- Mobile application development expertise using iOS and/or Android technologies
- Experience working with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, etc.
- Experience optimizing mobile applications for power and network efficiency
- Good communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders and team members
- Experience developing applications on other platforms using Java or .NET
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices
- Understanding of test automation tools and frameworks
- Understanding of APIs and their consumption on mobile devices
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred, though not required
- Previous IT consulting experience
- Supportive, trusting, and open relationships
- Commitment to team