Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Mortgage Loan Processor
El Paso, TX 79901
MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR JOB SUMMARY
Our client who is an international leader in the mortgage and residential property business is looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with a passion for the mortgage industry to develop and manage client relations. This is a great time to join the team and be a part of a growing and stable organization.
MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the setup and fulfillment of new mortgage loans submitted to the processing department.
- Work directly with both internal and external customers to provide excellent customer service and meet all processing steps and process requirements.
- Maintain a pipeline of 40 loan files per month.
- Appropriately resolve issues and understand when it is necessary to escalate to senior management.
- Actively participate in Calibration calls with clients to ensure that their needs are being met and that we are informing them of areas of opportunity.
MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience with hands-on residential mortgage loan processing.
- Prior experience working in a customer-centric environment which includes direct interaction with clients.
- Current with residential mortgage processing regulations such as SAFE Act, TRID, Investor guidelines, etc.
- Ability to properly handle confidential information.
- Positions are available anywhere in the continental U.S. although the Atlanta metro, Dallas/Ft Worth and El Paso, TX markets are preferable.
- Remote options are available depending on candidate location.