Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
3930 East Jones Bridge Road, Suite 300 (Located adjacent to The Forum) Atlanta, GA 30092
The Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for consulting and designing the implementation of complex solutions, developing scopes, and writing proposals.
- Functions within a team responsible for building, maintaining, and troubleshooting all Cisco networking equipment: Routers, switches, patch panels and wireless access points
- Functions within a team responsible for building, maintaining, and troubleshooting all network appliances
- including NetScater load balancing.
- Serves as a technical expert in situations where customers seek platform guidance
- Collaborates with internal and external customers and resources
- Contributes and support multiple concurrent projects
- Contributes towards the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of all networking systems whether new or legacy
- Provides status reports and project updates as required to leadership
- Conducts strategy meetings and " white boarding“ sessions to facilitate solutions.
- Develops trend analysis and reporting documentation geared towards remediation efforts
Minimum Position Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in the network industry
- Bachelor’ s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Cisco Certified (CCIE, CCNP)
- Detailed knowledge of networking technologies
- Knowledge of SDN, Security, and Collaboration a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to recognize business opportunities
- Willingness to travel