Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Oracle IAM Application Developer
6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta, GA 30328
Oracle IAM Applications Developer
Long-term contract opportunity to join the enterprise Oracle IDAM team!
This resource will be a critical part of the organization' s Oracle 11gR2 upgrade to 12c and ongoing IAM efforts.
Oracle IAM Applications Developer Position Summary
The Applications Developer is a technical position that requires understanding and proven skills with aspects of Oracle Identity & Access Management. The Applications Developer is responsible for the configuration, integration and implementation of OIM solutions. These responsibilities include assisting management in planning for implementations and upgrades and understanding future features and how they can be used in the environment. The primary environment domain focus for this position is for QA & Development.
- Strong hands on experience with Oracle IAM suite 11gR2 or 12c.
2. Develop, configuration and administration of Oracle Identity Manager 11gR2 or 12C in areas such as:
- Connector Development
- Role and Access Policy Development
- Extending OIM functionality using APIs
- Configuring provisioning and reconciliation processes
- Operational experience with Oracle IAM products, OUD, OAM, OAAM.
- Migrate OIM Components to multiple environments.
- Collaborate with developers, system engineers, and software and/or business testers on system integration and end-to end testing.
- Troubleshoot Oracle IAM related application issues in the environment.
Oracle IAM Application Developer Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field OR equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Information Systems.
- 2-3 years’ experience with Oracle IAM Suite (11gR2, 12c).
- Strong experience in Java and Restful API Design and Development.
- Experience using java to interact with different sources such as Web Services (API’ s), Databases, LDAPs, Flat Files.
- Experience with application integration using identity provisioning.
- Proven ability to identify and understand problems and/or issues and develop solutions.
- Proven ability to meet project deadlines.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.