Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Project Manager (PMO)
Project Manager - PMO
Project Manager Job Summary
You will be responsible for the delivery of the projects, which will involve managing a portfolio of projects and programs, while coordinate the teams who are working on the various projects.
Project Manager Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop comprehensive project plans.
- Project Support - support to project managers and system operational experts to ensure project success
- Project Management Standards and Methodology
- Support Project Management Tools and Software
- Project Control - ensure projects remain on time, budget and schedule.
- Inter-project Communication
- Manage Shared Resources
- Promote Project Management
Project Manager Requirements
- Industrial Engineering / IT Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with technology systems' implementation
- Experience with organizational transformation implementation
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Good familiarity with Microsoft office platform