Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Project Manager - Implementation
Project Manager Duties:
This individual will be responsible for managing the onboarding and implementation of new clients and 3rd parties. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and performing our SaaS platform sales and implementation projects at our flagship customer' s sites in TX, LA and AR, within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members, either Israeli or locals. The ideal candidate is experienced with implementing software systems and with working in industrial environments. They will be available for long travels to customer sites.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- SaaS implementation across multiple customer units
- Experience in O&G and energy sector is a must!
- Responsibility to lead the organizational transformation at the customer sites (Behavioral transformation)
- Training and support management
- Set the project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Industrial Engineering / IT Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with technology systems' implementation
- Experience with organizational transformation implementation
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Ready for long travels