Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Ruby on Rails
1 Ingram Boulevard La Vergne, TN 37086
Ruby on Rails Developer
- Develops and modifies internal and external facing web applications using Ruby on Rails as part of an Agile/SCRUM engineering team.
- Provides full application development life cycle support including specifications, prototypes, development, quality assurance and deployment.
- Works with team members to identify and enforce design patterns and standards.
- Explores innovative technologies and development techniques.
- Coordinates with users and product owners to gather requirements and test changes.
- Provides on-call support on a rotating basis for all production-related problems, including support during non-business hours. May be required to provide support as a backup to the on-call associate where key knowledge exists.
- Mentors and works closely with other team members to share knowledge and improve product quality and usability.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related field or directly related year for year experience
- 6 years full-stack web development experience
- 4 years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- 2 years of architectural leadership experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and frameworks/libraries such as jQuery and Bootstrap
- Knowledge of database platforms such as MySQL, SQL or Oracle