SALES PLANNING AND REPORTING ANALYST
We are seeking a Sales Planning and Reporting Analyst with analytical skills and outstanding business acumen to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to support business decision making and planning. The candidate will work with International cross-functional teams to consolidate data, develop sales and expense plans, report performance against those plans and develop regular forecasts. He/she will consolidate, structure and analyze large sets of differing data, and design processes to consolidate diverse data sets in a recurring manner.
• Monitor performance on regular basis, explain variance from business perspective, lead the sales planning process including short term & strategic long-term business planning
• Build processes to consolidate large and diverse data into single data sets for analysis and reporting.
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis around various business subject matter, provide valuable data driven insight to facilitate business decision making
• Identify business model improvement opportunities and actionable initiatives through robust analytics, work independently and within the team to implement the initiatives
• Play a central role in both, the analytical and technical aspects, and the engagement and communication aspects of analytics to ensure businesses and management get analytical support they need
• Leverage large amount of data to solve business issues, support various function team with business intelligence
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in an analytic role
• Analytical and problem solving skills and ability to explain complex concepts succinctly and effectively.
• Expertise in business analytics and tools including advanced Excel and Power Point skills.
• A basic knowledge of SQL a plus
• Work with large data and ETL tools a plus.
• Highly adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity, ability to break-down broad objectives in to tactical goals and effectively communicate to team
• Self-motivated with ability to define, structure and prioritize work for self & direct reports, flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances dictate, ability to adapt toward tight deadline in fast-paced and complex work environment
• Ability to define, implement and improve processes, ability to quickly grasp the business issues of a situation and develop the best solution
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to present to and influence senior and executive management
• Willingness and ability to learn