Search IT & Business Jobs
Search by job category, location, or keywords. Register to apply for a position. You can also save a search to be notified by email of new jobs as they are posted.
Security Application Architect
5445 Triangle Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30328
APPLICATION SECURITY ARCHITECT
APPLICATION SECURITY ARCHITECT JOB INTRODUCTION
We are looking for someone who will be self-starters, capable of multi-tasking, with experience in multiple information security management and monitoring tools. The Ideal Candidate would have worked in a fast paced, highly technical environment. As well as Possess additional certifications such as AWS Certified Security Specialty.
APPLICATION SECURITY ARCHITECT ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for monitoring, addressing, and reporting on information security events
- Regularly monitor the security community for public-facing security issues, as well as to learn new tactics that can be used in testing.
- Participate in the testing and operation of multiple Information Security systems and tools
- Maintain security requirements for regulatory bodies such as PCI, SOX, and ISO standards
- Implement and maintain security hardening best practices and guidelines
- Develop reporting structure and alerts for various security related events
- Lead and manage assigned Information Security projects
- Build relationships with developers, stakeholders and project managers to incorporate security principles into engineering design and deployments
- Develop, communicate, and implement technical security standards for different platforms
- Collaborate with architects and development teams on building a secure software development life cycle
- Provide detailed remediation guidance to business organizational units
APPLICATION SECURITY ARCHITECT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor’ s degree in IT or Information Security
- Minimum 8 years of proven UNIX, Windows and/or application development, including system hardening
- At least 5 years of application security experience including, but not limited to, vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection, incident response, forensics, system audits, and support of compliance audits (e.g. PCI-DSS, SOX, ISO27001)
- DevOps background in public and private clouds
APPLICATION SECURITY ARCHITECT CERTIFICATIONS:
- Security + or SANS GSEC
- CCNA Security
APPLICATION SECURITY ARCHITECT SKILLS
- Proficiency in application security concepts and protocols
- Software development (Java, Python, C++, .NET, etc.)
- Implementation of data encryption standards
- Ability to design, implement, and maintain application security for cloud services platforms such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Draft and uphold CI/CD security strategy and practices in tandem with other technical team leads.
- Understanding of OWASP, CVSS, the MITRE ATT&CK framework and the software development lifecycle (SLDC).
- Identify vulnerabilities in code through automated and manual assessments, and promote quick remediation.
- Proficiency with Dockers and Containerization
- Ideal candidates will be self-starters, capable of multi-tasking, with experience in multiple information security management and monitoring tools. Have worked in a fast paced, highly technical environment. Possess additional certifications such as AWS Certified Security Specialty.